Sunday, August 14, 2011

me. a to z.

I saw this on another blog I follow and thought it was cute!


A. age :: twenty-seven

B. bed size :: king.

C. chore you hate :: laundry

D. dogs :: a pug.Harvard

E. essential start to your day :: cheerios

F. favorite color :: purple,gray,turquoise

G. gold or silver :: gold. (really i like both!)

H. height :: five.feet.four

I. instruments you play :: none

J. job title :: communications/event coordinator

K. kids :: a baby girl on the way -- Kimber!

L. live :: Ozark, Missouri

M. maiden name :: Todd

N. nicknames :: J. Nell. Nelly

O. overnight hospital stays :: I think when I was young but I don't remember.

P. pet peeve :: biting your finger nails

Q. quote :: "love the life you live"
R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: one younger sister -- Jessica

T. time you wake up :: 6:30 am

U. university attended :: Missouri State University

V. vegetables you dislike: broccoli

W. what makes you run late :: i hate being late so usually traffic

X. x-rays you’ve had :: on my left arm and right hand


Y. yummy food :: sushi, mexican, mashed potatoes

Z. zoo animal favorite :: elephants and zebras

No comments:

Post a Comment