Monday, August 8, 2011

Keeping Up With ........

You may be wondering where I am going with the title of this post. No I am not going to blog about Keeping Up With the Kardashians! haha But I am going to reveal the name of my baby girl!!! I have posted it on facebook and I refer to her by her name when I talk about her but I wanted to make a special blog about the name!

Baby Haik's name is Kimber Diane Haik!!! 

Before we started thinking about trying to have a baby I asked James if he wanted to know what I wanted to name our child if we had a girl. He said sure! First, I asked him what he thought about "Olivia" and he said too many people are naming their daughters Olivia. So I asked him what he thought about "Kimber". He LOVED it! I thought he would shoot down Kimber over Olivia but I was wrong. He said "Kimber Haik" sounds good together and that is all he said about why he liked it.

After our ultrasound when we found out we were having a girl, we decided not to keep the name a secret. While we were waiting for the doctor he finally told me why he liked Kimber so much. If you know my husband you may be able to figure it out......his favorite gun is a Kimber 1911. So I told him why I really like Kimber.....I love love love Nip / Tuck! Her middle name is my and my mom's middle name. 

So can you guess what the name of the post is???? I going to start doing a weekly update on my pregnancy with Kimber and the title is going to be KEEPING UP WITH KIMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment