Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Life of a Pug!

It must be rough to be a pug. Harvard is my little pug (well he is not that little anymore) however I think he believes he is human. It is probably my fault but how can you not treat him like his is a child! Just look at how adorable he is:
He lives for turkey jerky, walks, and sleeping....

He thinks he is a cat too! He likes to sit on the arm of the couch in order to see how the front door and to wait for James to come home from work!
He is quite the begger, he thinks he needs whatever we are eating. However, I do make him chicken when we have it for dinner. The vet said it was good for them!
In the winter he loves to lay right in front of the heater. I don't know why and it makes me nervous because pugs are not suppose to get very hot.
He loves to cuddle too!

We are trying really really hard to break him of sleeping with us. This week I caved, I just can't say no to that face. Man, will he have a rude awaking come December.

Rough Life...





1 comment: