On Sunday I turned 24 Weeks!!! Kimber is now the size of a Papaya! I feel like I have gotten so big but I know I have a long way to go. I know she is growing because I am so hungry.
• Kimber is having a dance party in my belly pretty much all day and most of the night.
• Yesterday, James felt her move for the first time! Very exciting for him!
• I can't stop shopping for her, here are some of the outfits she has so far:
• The nursery is slowly coming together. We have painted the walls, bought a dresser, finally agreed on a crib and glider. I also have bought all of the fabric for her curtains and bed. Sneak Peak of the wall color:
I am not going to reveal the fabric until everything is made! The pictures I have, I took with my iPhone and do not do the fabric justice. I have the 3G iPhone which does not have a flash so my pictures are always so dark.
• Even though James cleaned the carpet on Sunday, we think we are going to replace it with hardwood floors.
• My family and I are huge Chiefs fans. My parents and sister went the Chiefs Training Camp and my dad surprised me with this for Kimber...