Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Here is what I am Loving...

I have been craving NUTELLA. I normally don't crave things but I had my husband bring me some over his lunch break yesterday. I have been dipping pretzels in it.
























I love love love the hair color on this model! I wouldn't mind having her hair.




















I have a pug so this cracks me up!




















I'm thinking about having curtains like these made for my dinner room.




















Of course, What I am Loving most of all....is smiles from my girl!




















What are you Loving...link up here

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. I've never thought to dip pretzels into Nutella!! This is genius.

    Oh and your girl - ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha I love pugs! And your baby is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete