Monday, January 9, 2012

My Wonderful Husbands 30th Birthday!

Saturday, January 7th was my husband's 30th birthday. We did not do much since things are a little different with a one month old. So I tried to make it as special as I could. If you asked him what he wanted for his birthday he would tell you that he wants to be a dad. I succeeded at that!!
While James was at work that morning, Kimber and I were busy making him a cake! (big accomplishment for me!)









My parents came down Saturday morning to see Kimber and of course us!! So that night we went to dinner at Maru in Ozark for sushi. James' parents and brother and my parents enjoyed a nice low key dinner. I forgot to take pictures from dinner. (did I mention how bad I am at remembering to take pictures)

It was so funny....my mom says to me "WoW Janelle who knew you could give birth and bake!" Two things in life I was not so sure of.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you could make a cake with such a small baby! My friends always seem to have trouble even finding time to shower!

    ReplyDelete