Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New ME


2011 was a fabulous year with the birth of Kimber but I am so excited about 2012!! It is going to be so fun watching her grow and develop. I have so many fun things planned for us to do. So for my New Year's resolution is to me an awesome mom to little Miss Kimber and a wonderful wife to James. Of course I have the typical goal of loosing weight but I have no choice. I don't want to carry this extra baby weight the rest of my life...I have until Memorial Weekend to be back into a swimsuit. (Ashley do you have our countdown started??!!)

Here are a two articles I received via email about New Year's Resolution that I thought were really good.

20 New Year’s Resolutions For 20-Somethings 

30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself

 

No comments:

Post a Comment