Friday, January 20, 2012

Post Pregnancy Shopping

I decided to go shopping at Dillards yesterday because I needed to find something to wear for an event this weekend. Now if you have a had a baby you know that shopping and trying to find something cute six weeks after giving birth is not fun or enjoyable. Don't get me wrong there is a ton of cute clothes out but you just don't feel cute buying a size bigger. Things are just not the same quite yet.

After trying on 10 dresses and finally finding one, I decided I need new shoes. A new pair of heels always gives a girl confidence. I LOVE to wear heels and would wear them all the time no matter how bad they hurt my feet.

I narrowed down my choices to two pairs and had on the following...

I decided these were perfect to go with my dress. So I turned around to take them off and the next thing I know I am on the floor in the middle of the shoe department. That's right I rolled my ankle and fell! I don't know how I didn't break my ankle. On the floor I looked around hoping no one saw and got right back up. 

Needless to say I did not buy these shoes! I guess I am going to need to learn how to walk in heels again!

I will not be wearing a pair of platform 5" heel caring my daughter. WELCOME TO MOMMYHOOD! (I'm having a lot of these moments lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment