Friday, January 20, 2012

New Look

I don't know what got into me but I decided to change my hair color. This is a HUGE deal for me because I am so particular about my hair. About 8 or 9 years ago I had a terrible experience (actually several) that I became so anal about my hair. Like I said in my 2012 post... NEW YEAR, NEW ME!!

BEFORE - all black

THE PROCESS - I look really scary. In fact my hair stylist was extremely nervous. Every one kept asking what we were doing and the other customers would not stop staring. I can't believe I had the guts to do this! (this is a close I have ever been to blond...definitely not my color!)


AFTER! - I like it but I don't. I just don't know how I feel. I thought I wanted to go closer to my natural hair color but now I am thinking it's too boring. I know it will be low maintenance which I kind of need right now. Looking back at my before picture I am really missing my black hair. I just don't know what to think.


 My husband really likes the new color so I guess I will it a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment