Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life is such a gift....Kimber's Birth

On Friday, December 9, 2011 we headed to the hospital at 6:45 am to start the process of meeting our little girl. I was scheduled to be induced at 7:00 am but after waiting 3 hours in the waiting room we did not get to our room until 10:00 am. Finally at noon my doctor came in to break my water and start me on pitocin. They kept telling us that it normally takes about 12 hours after being induced before true labor starts. Well, I was definitely not normal! At 7:55 pm Kimber Diane Haik entered this world! I only pushed for about 40 minutes at the most and I even had to wait for my doctor to finish delivering another baby. (not fun!) 

Kimber Diane Haik
12-9-11 (born on her great grandma's 79th birthday)
weight 9.3 pounds
22 inches
Perfect with cute chubby cheeks!!















No comments:

Post a Comment