Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Christmas - Kimber's First

Christmas was very exciting but busy at the same time. We celebrated with James' family on Christmas Eve by going to church and then going to the Haik's family gathering. On Christmas morning we woke up at 6:00 am fed her, loaded the car and headed to my parents in Wellington. Yes, it was a three hour but she did so good. We were in the last 45 minutes of our drive before we had to stop to nurse and change her diaper. Of course, we had to stop on the side of the road in this old run down service station parking lot...we had to change the dirty diaper on the front center console!

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day in Wellington










I did not get as many pictures as I hoped for but I was exhausted and my brain was barely functioning. We had so much fun with Kimber and grateful to spend time with all of our family! She was only two and half weeks old and was spoiled rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment