Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Keeping Up with Kimber - 37 Weeks



How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby:  Watermelon...and it feels like one!
Total Weight Gained: Who cares at this point!
Maternity Clothes: My maternity shirts are getting a little short. 
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: I think she is pushing on my ribs and running out of room. 
Sleep: I am able to sleep but I still wake up exhausted like I did not sleep at all.
What I miss: This week I really missed going out with my friends since they were in town for my last baby shower. I went to dinner but I barely made it to ten.
Cravings: Sweets!  
Aversions: Nothing
Symptoms: I guess I was having true contractions last week but did not know. I told my doctor about my back hurting and he said that was contractions. I have not felt them since. I have been having braxton hicks but those have calmed down. It also hurts to walk but I am fine once I get going.
Best Moment this week: At my 36 week check up the doctor told me I was 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated. He had a very surprised look on his face and in his tone of voice that got James and I really excited. Nothing happen so now I feel embarrassed getting everyone else excited. Oh well it is all new to me. We even ran out that night to complete our shopping list. So now we are 100% ready! 
After my doctor told me of my progress, I spent Thursday and Friday stressed at work trying to everything done and everyone caught up on what to do. (I may have over reacted)

I have been walking more hoping to help things along and I think I have used my jetted tub more this past week than in the 3 years we have lived in our house. Speaking of house...I would really like a bigger one. We feel so cramped!

No comments:

Post a Comment