Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby Shower #1 -

Sugar & Spice 
Having Kimber will be so Nice
hosted by my sister Jessica



















The shower was at a family friend's bakery in Odessa...The Mixing Bowl. Mary also made our wedding cake. She makes the most delicious cake ever!!






















The next few pictures are the decor. The theme was a tea party! The piggy bank is from Auntie Jessica and is for Kimber's Shopping spree.


Diaper Cake made by my sister and Diaper Wreath made by my mom.


  The is the bumper pads from my parents. I know you are not supposed to use a bumper so don't worry when she is sleeping in her crib we will take them out. I had to had one for decor.

The party favors....Thank You for attending Janelle's Baby Shower, now she is ready to POP!

Didn't my sister do a wonderful job??!!!! I absolutely loved my shower!

1 comment: