Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 36 Weeks

 I'm huge and this shirt is not flattering. Also, I need to wear eyeliner!
 
How Far Along: 36 Weeks - Less than a month!!
Size of baby:  Honeydew - still the same size according to thebump.com
Total Weight Gained: I think I am going stop counting. Is it bad that all I can think about is working out and losing weight?
Maternity Clothes: As you can see in the picture, I hate how you can see the line at the top of my stomach. I guess that is a sign I am about to pop. 
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: I think she is pushing on my ribs and running out of room. 
Sleep: Still the same as last week. I prefer the couch to my bed since I can use the back to help support my back. I get really hot at night so sleeping in the living room I can turn the fan on and kick off the covers.
What I miss: Normal activity and having a tan. (that is normal for this time of year)
Cravings: Sweets, I can eat and eat and eat desserts. 
Aversions: Nothing!
Symptoms: I can't remember anything which is making work really difficult.
Best Moment this week: Since I can really feel her, I have been trying to figure out which body part I am feeling.
James acting like a professional photographer making me pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment