Friday, November 18, 2011

Interesting Gift from one of my Account Representatives...

On Monday, I had a meeting with one of my Account/Sales Representatives from the resort I have used for the past three years for my work's annual convention. Since he knows I am pregnant, he brought me a gift bag from their spa and this was in it....
Look Good Naked!! I think he was a little embarrassed because he kept saying over and over "the spa manager put the gift together and I did not look at it until my wife pointed it out"!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. how funny. and sweet. love this. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete