Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby:  Honeydew
Total Weight Gained: 27 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I love to wear tights! They are so comfortable compared to maternity jeans. 
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: She is still very active probably more active than ever. A lot of websites say that you should not feel them move as much during this time but they are wrong.
Sleep: Still the same as last week. I prefer the couch to my bed since I can use the back to help support my back. I get really hot at night so sleeping in the living room I can turn the fan on and kick off the covers.
What I miss: Normal activity.
Cravings: Nothing this week
Aversions: Nothing!
Symptoms: I am not having as much swelling which I am really working on. I think drinking lemon water really helps. I am just really uncomfortable and maybe experiencing Braxton Hicks but I am not sure.
Best Moment this week: Watching James carve a pumkin for Kimber's some what 1st Halloween. I think it took him around 2 hours. It was really cute. We also attended an all day preparing for childbirth class on Saturday. It was really nice to see what the Labor and Delivery area of the hospital was like. (the best part was spending all day Saturday with James...never happens)

We went shopping on Friday night to get stuff for the hospital bags. We probably over bought but I feel a lot better. I have slowly been working on backing my bag. We also experienced our first trip to Target to buy baby items and it was difficult. We bought all of her bath items. So many choices of shampoos and want is baby oil used for???!!!! We have so much to learn. 

My goal for this week is to finish my thank you cards from both showers and to finish packing my bag and the diaper bag. 

I really want a pedicure!!! Maybe I will treat myself to one on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment