Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 34 Weeks

 
How Far Along: 34 Weeks...I am actually measuring right on target at 34 weeks.
Size of baby:  Honeydew
Total Weight Gained: 27 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I actually wore my maternity yoga pants to work on Monday. You know it was Monday and they look like black pants!
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: I am starting feel her move her leg or arm instead of just little kicks. Very weird. At one point I felt either her bottom or head.
Sleep: I wake up every night at 12:45, 3:00 and 6:00 to use the bathroom. Some nights it is a little difficult to go back to sleep and when I finally get to sleep I have to get up again.
What I miss: Walking long distances.
Cravings: Nothing this week
Aversions: Nothing!
Symptoms: My feet are swelling really bad. They look so weird by the end of the night.
Best Moment this week: Getting the glider for the nursery! They said it would take 3 months but we got in 1.5 months. We are almost done decorating. 

We had pictures taken on Friday afternoon and I can't wait to see them! Of course I bought one of the local daily deals a couple of months for Andrew Bowser Photography. I really liked him and would recommend him to anyone. From what he showed us they are going to really good which is surprising because I take horrible pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment