Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 33 Weeks

Having a little fun at Sam's Club! Can you see how tired I am? My eyes look horrible. I can't wait to try the Skinny Girl Sangria (the bottle on the left).

How Far Along: 33 Weeks! I think I have baby brain...I have been telling everyone I am 34 weeks. Oh my, can you tell I am ready!
Size of baby:  Honeydew (don't really know how big that is) At our last appointment, she weighed 5 lbs and had the cutest chubbiest cheeks!
Total Weight Gained: 23.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not a fan. I am trying to find something to wear for our pictures on Friday and I can't find anything my style. But I did buy a pair of maternity yoga pants and absolutely love them. I think I will wear them to work!
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: She is one active little lady...mostly at night and in the morning.
Sleep: Is it possible to use any more pillows. This morning I had about eight tucked around me.
What I miss: Buying cute bras and panties from Victoria Secret, I about had a breakdown in the store.
Cravings: Chocolate milk and apple juice.
Aversions: Pizza restaurants, the thought of them grosses me out.
Symptoms: I really don't have any besides I am to the uncomfortable stage. 
Best Moment this week: My baby shower that my sister hosted. I will do another post for the shower. Also spending the entire weekend with my family in my hometown. One more, our last ultrasound was so cute. The nurse switched it over to 3d so we could  seewhat she really looked like. OMG I can't tell you how real it looks!

Have I mentioned we finally got the crib!!!

Look at her chubby little cheeks! 
I took a picture of the picture with my iPhone so they are a little blurry but you get the point!
The ultrasound tech said she is measuring a week early but the doctor said she is still under 50th percentile. So I guess she will come when she's ready! I will post the entire ultrasound later so you can see her wave at us and stick out her tongue. She looks just like me!

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby girl! Little girls are the BEST!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one when she arrives. And thanks for visiting my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete