Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 32 Weeks

This may seem like a boring post because not much happened this past week. James and I had a great weekend with friends and just spending time together. 
How Far Along: 32 Weeks! Last week I was excited because I thought I was down to the single digits on how many weeks were left but I read that you should go 42 weeks.
Size of baby:  Still a Squash (according to TheBump.com)
Total Weight Gained: I have an appointment tomorrow so I should find out but I have a feeling I have gained a lot since my last appointment 2 weeks ago
Maternity Clothes: I need to buy more but just don't want to spend the money. Luckily James' cousin's wife gave me some more clothes!!!
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: During the day I can feel her more in my ribs while in the evening I feel like she is really low. I think she is about to push my bladder out.
Sleep: Not really working for me. I am sleeping so light that every little thing bothers me. So far this week I have woken up on the couch. Another thing is right when I get comfortable and fall asleep I have to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: Laying/sleeping on my back. 
Cravings: Pumpkin cheesecake! Really anything pumpkin besides pumpkin pie. My friend Ashley sent me a recipe for pumpkin sherbet from skinnytaste.com. I think I am going to make it this weekend.
Aversions: Sick people
Symptoms: Over the weekend I had leg cramps. 
Best Moment this week: Oh my I really don't know. My memory is so bad that I can't think of anything. Maybe my best moment was not having anything planned over the weekend. I was able to relax all day Saturday with nothing going on.

I forgot I had this picture. In July my friend Renee made this cake for me. She lives in St. Louis and brought it with her to the our lake weekend at Tablerock.
Isn't it adorable!! It was my favorite...a confetti cake! She decorated it herself. The icing melted a little on during the trip but it was still so cute and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment