Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I have mix feelings about Labor Day Weekend every year. I don't like it because it marks the end of the summer and going to the lake but then again I love fall weather. Here are some pictures from the weekend...
Harvard's first boat ride (I believe). He was a little scared at first and did not know what to think.
Next it will be the four of us!!!
He always has to be on lap or right beside me.
Finally he was brave enough to sit up front with my sister!
It is crazy how much things change in a year! Here are some pictures from Labor Day Weekend 2010....





First picture, I was laying out on the back of the boat with a nice Michelob Ultra. The second picture is my friend Ashley and I drinking all day at Lazy Gators.....man how things change! It's all good though!




No comments:

Post a Comment