Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keeping Up with Kimber - 27 Weeks

 How Far Along: 27 weeks! Third Trimester!!!
Size of baby: Eggplant
Total Weight Gained: I don't think / feel as if I gained weight this past week....we will find out on Wednesday the exact pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I went to the Motherhood Maternity store at the Osage Outlet Mall and was very disappointed. I would like one more pair of jeans and work pants. Plus I will need long sleeve shirts.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: She is getting more active. However, I was pretty active myself so she slept a lot.
Sleep: Can't complain......yet!
What I miss: Looking good in a swimsuit. We were at the lake over the weekend and it is just not the same. 
Cravings: Nothing so far! I do eat more though.
Aversions: Nothing.
Symptoms: Being worn out. We went shopping for a couple of hours and I was beyond exhausted.
Best Moment this week: Seeing my family at the lake! (not really pregnancy related)

I started prenatal yoga at Success Naturally.....so far I love it! I learned a lot from the other expecting mothers and I feel so much better!
One AWESOME tip I learned.....if you are experiencing acid reflux (which I am) you need to eat an apple a day, drink lots of water with lemon, take a shot of vinegar every day (they say apple cider vinegar is best) and no fried foods. SO FAR SO GOOD!
Of course, I have to share a nursery seek peek!


 James and I really enjoy antique/flea market shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment