Monday, September 26, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 30 Weeks

 Here is a picture of James and I at an outdoor wedding on Saturday...you can see how big I am! 
(Lets just say I won't be wearing heels anymore...not practical or comfortable anymore!)

How Far Along: 30 weeks!
Size of baby:  Still a Squash (according to TheBump.com)
Total Weight Gained: I will find out on Wednesday!
Maternity Clothes: 
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: All over the place. Over the weekend she was right up in my ribs which made it very uncomfortable.
Sleep: Sleeping great if we don't eat out. Food at restaurants is so high in sodium.
What I miss: Shopping for new fall/winter clothes.
Cravings: Nothing really....I would say still sweets. I am doing better at controlling how much I consume.
Aversions: Nothing this week.
Symptoms: Nothing (at least I can't think of anything)
Best Moment this week: I order the car seat!! Check that off the list! 

I would say this has been a pretty easy week. Yoga really helped so I feel really good. I am still getting in several walks through out the week but maybe not as long. Harvard is probably annoyed with me because I don't walk as fast! 

We start going to the doctor twice a month starting this Wednesday. I have several questions for him, like.....
1. Should I type up a birth plan of how I want things to go
2. What birthing classes should we take (I don't really want to take any but both of our moms keep talking to us about it)
3. Recommendations for a pediatrician - I have one in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment