Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 29 Weeks

How Far Along: 28 weeks! My husband pointed out that I have been pregnant for 197 days and I have 69 days to go....isn't he sweet for pointing that out!
Size of baby:  Squash (according to TheBump.com)
Total Weight Gained: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I ordered some long sleeve shirts for this winter on Old Navy's website over the weekend because I was able to get an extra 20% off with free shipping.
Gender: Girl! Kimber Diane Haik
Movement: It is amazing how a couple of days ago she would move a little but now she is all over the place. She has woken me up a couple of times at 3:30 am. I guess I just need to get used to it.
Sleep: I am the type that does not require that much sleep to operate and it is very apparent these days. I don't know if it was gotten worse being pregnant or not.
What I miss: Normal schedule/routine. I can't wait until she gets here so I can develop our new routine.
Cravings: Sweets! I guess I passed my glucola test because I never heard the test results...no news is good news, right?!
Aversions: Underwire in my bra! (maybe too much information)
Symptoms: Round ligament pain but YOGA is helping!
Best Moment this week: When James said to me "I am so excited to see Kimber, don't be surprised if I cry". Isn't he adorable, he is going to be an awesome dad!

I would like to add ISSUE OF THE WEEK! We found out that it could be another month before we get the crib and it could take 2-3 months to get the glider. SERIOUSLY! The crib we ordered from Baby Dreams....should of read some reviews about the company before placing such a huge order. The glider is from Babies R Us...I am really surprised on this one. WE JUST WANT TO GET THE NURSERY COMPLETED!

Maybe I should start taking a weekly photo of me and my belly to go with these post. I think I will start that next week. The only problem is that I hate the way I look especially in photos (i had this issue way before pregnancy).

No comments:

Post a Comment