Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Keeping Up With Kimber - 28 Weeks

 How Far Along: 28 weeks!
Size of baby: Still the size of an Eggplant (according to TheBump.com)
Total Weight Gained: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Over them! I can't wait to buy new trendy clothes for myself.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Mainly in the evening but she is EXTREMELY active. I feel her more right under my ribcage than anything.
Sleep: I wish I could get one night of a peaceful sleep. I toss and turn all night and sometimes get up for a couple of hours.
What I miss: Wine and Beer.
Cravings: I think I crave Sweet Potato Fries...I really did not care for them before being pregnant and now I order them all the time.
Aversions: The Mall.
Symptoms: Hands and Feet Swelling
Best Moment this week: Celebrating my Second Anniversary with my hot, amazing Husband!! 

If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, I recommend prenatal yoga. I cannot explain how wonderful you feel after class. I have learned so much not just from yoga but from the other expecting moms in the class.  Currently, my favorite pose is Half Moon. Here is a picture of what it looks like, however; for prenatal we use a chair for our anchor hand for balance.

Also, I am trying to get in 3 - 4 walks during the week. They say that walking helps with Braxton Hicks contractions. If I don't have time at night I try to go over my lunch break but with the temps in the upper 80s to mid 90s it is not very enjoyable. I love to go at night because 1) it is A LOT cooler and 2) I take Harvard with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment