Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grandparent's 60th Wedding Anniversary

On April 27th my Grandparents, Bob and Doris Limberg, celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary! How awesome is that?! They truly are more in love than ever before. They are just so darn cute, I love them so much.

So on Saturday, April 28th my parents hosted a celebration open house at the Wellington Christian Community Center. We had a great turn out with family and friends. James and I were the photographers while I ran around doing other things for my mom as well. Kimber did not have a good day because she did not sleep very well the night before. She was cranky and very clingy. After the party all of the family, about 20 of us, went to the Herferd House.

My mom, Grandpa, Me, Kimber, Grandma and my sister

With my Grandpa! 
(he wasn't feeling the best but he was a trooper)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when grandma and grandpa still hold hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete