Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kimber's 2 Month Check-up

I forgot to mention Kimber's stats in her two month blog post yesterday. I forget things so easily (now I understand why my mom never remembers things!).
Weight - 11.6
Head Size - 15.25 inches
Length - 23 inches

She is in the 50 percentile for weight and 75 percentile for head size and length. They were surprised she did not gain more weight than that since she was 9.3 pounds at birth. 

Development Milestone Accomplishments - 
bringing her hands together in front of her face, smiling, saying argh and grunting...just making vocal sounds, staring to recognize us when we walk into a room and holding her head up

She is staring to sleep through night for about seven hours and skipping her 2 am feeding. We are so lucky she sleeps through the night!!! She is still sleeping in our room because I am not ready for her to be away from me. I guess I have separation anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment