Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Reading

Since there is really nothing on TV worth watching or that interests me, I have been catching up on my reading list. I do like to watch BRAVO and E! but my husband thinks I should focus on better things!

I have a list of books I want to get through before my little baby girl arrives so I spend most of my free time reading. I started the summer off with reading Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. I did not realize I should of started with the first book of the series, Something Borrowed. After I finished Heart of the Matter, I started with the first book and now I am almost done with Something Blue. I am really enjoying the books and I like Emily as an author. Great series to read for the summer.

Once I finish the series, I will probably read Chelsea Handler's book, Lies that Chelsea Told Me. I love Chelsea! She cracks me up. I try to watch her show every night but lately I have not been able to stay awake long enough to watch the entire thirty minutes. I have read two of her books already so I am looking forward to this one.


I also want to read Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back. I have heard and read good reviews about this book so I am really excited to read it.  
 I have several other books on my list but these should keep me busy for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment