Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kimber - 17 Months

It has been a long time since I have blogged. We have been busy and I recently realized I have not been documenting anything about Kimber since she turned 1. I'm kinda sad about it. I thought I would do a quick post about her turning 17 months, I don't have her stats but I can share some cute things about her!

She is really at a fun age right now. I just love interacting with her and watching her learn. She is so sweet and full of energy.
  • She only has 4 teeth and the fifth one has broke through the skin but not showing much.
  • Loves to learn about animals. She can point to a dog and bark as well as point to a cow a moo. 
  • Her favorite phrase is "Where's at"
  • Talking - her favorite is shoes! She says momma and dadda, hi, she has said elmo, ouch, cheese, yes, chicken (more of just the sound)
  • She loves to play outside, ride in her wagon, go on runs with us, and play with her baby, tea set, and loving books more and more. She also loves to play ball. 
  • This week she has learned to climb and stand on things. We looked over one night and she was standing on her table. Not cool!
  • She follows directions and will answer our questions. So awesome we can communicate with her!
  • She sports a fountain ponytail on her head most of the time! She has the cutest curls.
The best thing is to listen to her giggle...it is the cutest! (ignore me at the beginning)

1 comment: